here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonWould you like to work as PPC-Search Manager in a forward-thinking Media Agency based in London? Look no further. This leading media agency requires a PPC / SEM / Search Manager to handle rather attractive clients.
As SEM / PPC / Search Manager, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for large clients and assist the Search Director in the planning and running search campaigns
- Be responsible for optimisation – identify areas for improvement and be able to delegate & manage the research & implementational improvements.
- Monitor budget allocation, pull forecasts together and pull information for auditors together accurately.
- Ensure that reporting and analysis are carried out accurately and presented to the client.
- Manage your team and play an active role in developing junior staff members.
- Possess approximately 3 years PPC Search experience, ideally within a Digital or Media agency.
- Able to effectively understand a brief/strategy, compile a plan and implementational strategies.
- Possess proven experience in team development.
- Possess advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Including Excel & PowerPoint).
- Be able to confidently use DDS, i-desk, DART Search
- Have the confidence and gravitas to get the job done and be able too use initiative to spot issues/opportunities and proactively find solutions.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.