here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30K - £35K International Media Agency - LondonAs PPC-Search Manager in a leading International Media Agency, this is fantastic opportunity to be part of a great team and progress your career.
About the job
As Search / SEM / PPC Manager, you will
- Support the Search Director in the day-to-day running of the search accounts
- Managing your team and prioritise the team’s workload.
- Ensure set up, reporting, optimisation of all PPC campaigns is of the highest order
- Along with support from Search Director acting as a client contact on Search related issues
- Establish strong relationships with key Search media owners, suppliers and other partners
- Build relationships with other departments and disciplines to increase search knowledge and extend the digital / search offering to clients
- Have previous experience in Paid Search / PPC / SEM, ideally within a recognised UK Media agency.
- Have knowledge of PPC Bid management tools and SEO tools, coupled with an understanding of search techniques (research and evaluation)
- Possess knowledge of key trends in client and Search market media dynamics along with knowledge of competitive SEM companies
- Possess commercial and financial awareness
- Have strong leadership, presentation, work flow management, client servicing skills
- Ideally possess knowledge of affiliate marketing
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.