here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £19K - £25K International Media Agency - LondonPassionate about Search? If you'd like to progress your career, here is your chance. A trail-blazing International media agency requires 2 Paid Search and SEO Execs to assist in the day-to-day execution and coordination of client search engagements.
PPC and SEO Exec
- Create from briefs search campaign keyword lists and categorization
- Copy write paid search/ SEM / PPC text and bid manage paid search campaigns with search engines using prescribed software, or advise local offices on bid management where skills have been developed
- Report on and analyse campaign results under the guidance and training of senior staff members, with a view to developing insights out of the data over time
- Manage campaign budgets where relevant, and learn foundational elements of client billing and procedure.
- Provide materials for regular client updates to your manager on account actions, reporting and strategies
- Develop skill sets to become an expert in search marketing, across both paid search and SEO
- Possess 1-2 years search experience, coupled with good project management skills and an efficient working style.
- Be able to establish yourself with engine suppliers and 3rd party providers as well as develop an understanding of their available products and services.
- Strive to continually improve performance and look for ways to exceed expectations.
- Ideally posses good Language skills as well.
1399 / 1400-A4
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.