here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Full Service Media Agency - LondonIf you are great at delivering PPC for a media agency, plus strategically minded and really “get it” then this is your big opportunity.
Take Search planning to the next level if you are ready for such a move.Ref: 2597
Take Search planning to the next level if you are ready for such a move.
Mid-sided full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The role will involve Leading and managing a search team that consists of PPC executives and account managers.
• Responsible for key clients: develop search strategies and innovation to improve paid search account performance and deliver on client objectives
• Motivate and develop the individuals to fulfil their potential
• Take ownership of multi-channel briefs from strategy to delivery to ensure objectives are achieved
• Lead all multi-channel client meetings: PCA’s Quarterly reviews, monthly performance
Review performance on a weekly basis to find opportunities for optimisation and improvement
The ideal candidate will have Experience leading a team within an agency environment.
• Strong agency experience ideally working in agency in their current role
• In-depth experience and understanding of PPC across all key suppliers.
• Able to analyse data and make recommendations.
• Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics.
• Experience working with campaign and bid management software
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as experience leading client meetings.
• Keen attention to detail.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.