here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Full Service Media Agency - LondonPPC Executive role at the most exciting full service media agency in the UK. Support and develop strategy for clients and even take ownership of some accounts!Ref: 2633
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role will primarily be to support the team in the analysis, optimisation and management of client paid search accounts.
• You will hold joint responsibility with your Search manager in the performance, management and analysis of client paid search accounts .
• Set-up/ management of Paid Search accounts across Google & Bing/Yahoo! with a clear understanding of account structure, ad creation, budget management, reporting requirements, client sector/ industry considerations, landing pages & tracking requirements
• Budget management – ensuring budgets are correctly optimised and managed according to forecast and/ or plans
• Monitor & analyse paid search data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimisation decisions and effectively manage search performance
• You may be responsible for independently managing smaller, less demanding clients
The ideal candidate will be someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable.
• 1+ years’ experience in Paid Search
• Good numeracy skills with strong Maths education, preferably to A-level or degree level
• A clear communicator who keeps the use of jargon to a minimum
• Strong time-management skills and be able to prioritise work load
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.