here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k Full Service Media Agency – LondonProgrammatic Director role at full service media agency, covering all elements of running a digital media trading desk across multiple DSPs for a range of clients. Take your biddable media skills to the next level now!Ref: 2420
Programmatic Engagement AD
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role will be responsible for growing programmatic billings, the management of junior employees, and supporting the Senior members of the Company with programmatic strategy.
• Educating teams and communicating the benefits of programmatic buying.
• Representing the benefits of programmatic buying to key clients and articulating the USP’s of the Company’s programmatic proposition.
• Managing the consistent delivery and presentation of high quality campaign reporting and insights from the Programmatic Engagement team.
• Line management of junior programmatic team members and supporting them in day to day client queries and requests.
• Promoting programmatic buying and its capabilities throughout the Company.
• Growing share of plan across all clients.
The ideal candidate will have around four years’ experience in a media agency, working directly with clients across digital media channels.
• A proven track record of growing display/VOD/Mobile spend across clients.
• Excellent understanding of DSP’s, programmatic platforms and how automation can be applied to media buying.
• Demonstrable history of managing multiple stakeholders and inputs.
• Thorough knowledge of ad-server technology.
• Trading experience in a DSP preferable, experience with MediaMath T1 or AppNexus Console is a significant benefit.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.