here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £45K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA great chance to work for one of UK’s fastest growing media agencies as Search Account Director. You will lead a team of Managers and Executives and devise innovative response focused strategies.
Search Account Director
As Search Account Director, you will:
- Liaise with the client teams to develop search / SEM / PPC strategies.
- Manage and maximise value of clients’ budgets in all media negotiations, by setting and monitoring negotiation/buying targets for team members.
- Handle strategic analysis including evaluation of key trends and client results data.
- Prioritise the workload of the Search team and be involved with training and development of Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Support directors of other agency disciplines and external specialists to deliver an integrated service to clients.
- Participate in developing and presenting new business pitches.
- Have several years experience working for an agency in a Client facing SEM / PPC role.
- Possess proven experience in all elements of PPC / SEM from briefing through bid management and analytics to results presentation.
- Be able to handle big Paid Search / SEM budgets on behalf of clients.
- Be capable of managing others in the field of SEM.
- Have a deep understanding of Marketing, Direct response planning process, media tools and techniques and communication channels.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.