here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Upto £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA leading media agency is looking for a Search Account Manager to forge productive relationships with clients and deliver outstanding search campaigns.
Search Account Manager – SEM – PPC
As Search Account Manager you will:
- Devise and project manage PPC / Search campaigns, whilst ensuring client objectives are met.
- Be the central contact for the client – providing clear, frequent communication regarding SEM campaign strategy, goals, and performance.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the PPC / SEM tactics – such as campaign architecture, keyword development, ad copy writing, tracking/analytics, QA, testing and optimization.
- Assume responsibility for client budget and assign budget to selected Search providers.
- Assist in developing client and internal understanding of Search and help grow client investment in Search.
- Manage allocation of work within the team and ensure the development of team members.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with search engine and technology vendor team
- Have previous experience working directly with paid search / PPC / SEM campaigns and taking responsibility for budgets.
- Possess extensive knowledge of tracking; bid management and analytics technologies such as Atlas, DART, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture etc.
- Be able to effectively communicate processes and tactics to clients, peers and junior members of the team.
- Have a firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree and have excellent quantitative analysis skills coupled with strong Microsoft Office, verbal, presentation, and writing skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.