here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAre you a confident Search Account Manager looking to work in one of the Top 5 Media Agencies in UK?
Search Account Manager
- Develop PPC / Search strategies for the client and play a pivotal role in the management client’s search marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for the execution and optimisation of campaigns against the client’s PPC / Search marketing objectives.
- Manage a team of Search Planners and Search Executives; ensuring that the team achieves client’s objectives.
- Assist in developing client and internal understanding of PPC / Search, make technology recommendations and help grow client investment in Search.
- Negotiate deals with media owners and handle any critical issues.
- Manage the reconciliation process.
- Possess substantial experience in PPC/ Search within a recognised UK media agency; and be able to hit the ground running.
- Possess good presentation, leadership, management, numeric, analytical, literacy, communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of PPC / Search marketing platforms and related technologies (Google, Yahoo & Microsoft), along with knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and campaign tracking technologies (Atlas, Double Click, etc).
- Have a dynamic personality with the ability to work independently and think creatively.
- Be a team player, who can to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple levels of management and peers.
- Ideally have knowledge of automated bid management tools and a strong understanding of other areas of digital marketing such as SEO and Affiliates.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.