here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£43K - £45K Search Agency - LondonThis is an exciting Search Director role (SEM / PPC) within a specialised Search Agency that is part of a Media Agency Network.
Search Director – SEM, PPC
- Maintain strategic overview of your client accounts, and proactively advise client.
- Manage client relationships earning the trust and respect of the client and key contacts
- Be responsible for the Paid Search Team’s client delivery and quality of work and guide the team by offering strategic and technical direction.
- Identify new opportunities for clients and opportunities for the agency to generate revenue
- Manage relationships with key Media partners. e.g. Google & Microsoft.
- Develop relationships with media owners, creative agencies, ad servers, research companies etc
- Have a real passion for SEM / PPC, coupled with extensive experience in paid search (Media owner / client / Agency side)
- Excellent knowledge of the UK digital ad market and an appreciation of the digital world beyond search and the client’s business needs
- An ability to manage a team and foster strong client relationships
- Approachable and excellent team player.
- Have excellent communication, presentation, numerical, analytical and MSOffice skills.
- Possess experience in Budgetary Control, Forecasting. Resources allocation and
- Ideally have a good understanding of SEO and Affiliate marketing.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.