here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£34k Full service media agency - Central LondonRef: REF 2122
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
An extremely well run agency, with some brilliant talent in all levels of managerial responsibility
We are looking for a Search Manager who will take a key role in managing the search accounts, reporting in to an Account Director & Group Account Director.
Core responsibilities and duties will include:
- Use third-party tools (DART, Kenshoo, Google Analytics) to add further value to the accounts
- Manage the delivery of plans and buy media
- Optimize Search Accounts to achieve client targets
The Search Manager MUST have:
- At least 2 years experience managing search activity along with previous experience working on Digital Display Media.
- Strong strategic direction and client communication skills
- An understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning/buying perspective
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this Account Manager role, please click the “Apply” button below.