here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32k Full Service Media Agency - LondonIf Search is your passion look no further! One of the best UK Media agencies are expanding their search dept. They are recruiting for AE’s to SAM’s. Fantastic opportunities for the taking..
The role will involve maintaining and growing current accounts and working with the team on new opportunities.
• Identifying new technical platforms which can improve performance and bring in new structures, templates and processes to ensure the team are working as efficiently as possible and delivering against aggressive client KPIs.
• Develop strong and lasting relationships with our clients – earning their trust and respect
• Being the ‘go-to’ person within the team for queries regarding current technologies such as: Kenshoo, Adwords; Facebook and future technologies
• Manage and co-ordinate direct reports to deliver multiple projects
• Management of team members on a daily basis to ensure spend, traffic and sales targets are being reached.
The ideal candidate will have Proven experience in creating and leading complex and effective PPC/paid social campaigns which exceed client expectations.
• Strong analytical skills, able to analyse and draw conclusions from data and comfortable in presenting in-depth information in a senior client context
• Media forecasting, budget management and planning of digital campaigns
• Extensive knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, DS & DCM.
• Leadership skills and team management experience
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.