here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Full Service Media Agency - Central LondonYour chance to work in a brilliant media agency delivering excellence in their highly regarded PPC team with strong links in to all other digital media disciplines. Much more inclusive and interesting than many other Search jobs. A great agency with top people who are genuinely fun to work with.<!--more-->
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
An extremely well run agency, with some brilliant talent in all levels of managerial responsibility
We are looking for a search manager who will be responsible for managing the delivery of plans, negotiate and buy media.
Core responsibilities and duties will include
- Manage competitor reviews, from both a creative analysis and media perspective
- Responsible for media bookings going onto DDS, billing and any invoice queries
- Ownership of the Search accounts’ performance and management for the specific assigned clients
- Manage the overall market intelligence needs for a specific client
The Search Manager MUST have:
- At least 2 years experience managing search activity
- An understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning/buying perspective
- Previous experience working on Digital Display Media
- Strong Strategic search direction.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this Account Manager role, please click the “Apply” button below.