here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £70K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis Search Operations Director Role at a leading Full service Media Agency is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a strong background in Search Engine Marketing along with a passion for technology innovation and experience in business process management.
Search Operations Director
- Work closely with Heads of Search to identify team needs and client specific needs.
- Design and implement new operational and training processes and technology.
- Be responsible for programme management for all initiatives that deliver new processes and technology.
- Specify process automation requirements and automated reporting requirements based on client specific needs.
- Design standardised reporting templates.
- Optimise and manage adherence to operational processes and deliver significant enhancements to operational efficiency.
- Identify market trends likely to impact operations and design solutions to keep clients a step ahead.
- Continuously innovate across Search operations, catalyzing natural agency innovation via new technology.
- Maintaining dashboards of operational performance metrics.
- Possess expert knowledge of Paid Search operations, probably at Head of Search (SEM) or Head of Technology level.
- Possess experience of managing large teams and large (£5M +) PPC client accounts
- Have experience in writing functional specifications for new systems and have Business Process Management experience as well.
- Have successfully implemented new technology and processes. (Supported by case studies)
- Have a good sense of humour and resilient personality
- Ideally have a good working knowledge of SEO and Social Media and come from a MBA, Engineering or Computer Science background.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.