here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £25K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThis is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Media Agency as a Search Planner Buyer. This is your chance to work with top-notch clients.
Search Planner Buyer
- Be responsible for ongoing account management and optimisation of several search accounts.
- Plan search programmes according to different objective criteria and guide your team in understanding how to achieve business targets e.g. CPR, ROI and volumes.
- Keep clients up-to-date on all Search matters – client results, marketplace information, competitor and media updates
- Liaise with departmental account managers to understand KPIs of campaigns, and integrate with offline media plans.
- Oversee campaign reporting; advise on tracking solutions, and monitor bookings and invoice quires.
- Aid in the appraisal, training and development of a Search Executive.
- Have an advanced understanding of all aspects of Search Engine Marketing including, PPC search engine ranking systems, PPC optimisation techniques and Search engine administration tools (Google, Yahoo & MSN).
- Possess previous campaign management experience.
- Have experience of Analytics suites (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture), and 3rd party tracking and Bid Management tools (Doubleclick & Atlas).
- Possess a clear understanding the principles of Direct Response Marketing (volume/efficiency) and how search engine marketing fits in the larger marketing mix.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.