here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £24K Award-winning Digital Media Agency - LondonInterested in handling an award-winning Search Account? This is a great opportunity working as a Search / PPC / SEM Planner Buyer in a Digital Media Agency that thrives on winning awards.
Search / PPC / SEM Planner Buyer
- Be mainly responsible for account management and optimisation of several search accounts.
- Plan search programmes according to client objectives.
- Oversee campaign reporting; advise on tracking solutions, and monitor bookings and invoice quires.
- Update the client regularly – client results, marketplace information, competitor and media updates.
- Handle campaigns across other digital channels (sponsorship, mobile, social media) when required.
- Have an advanced understanding of all aspects of Search Engine Marketing including, PPC search engine ranking systems, PPC optimisation techniques and Search engine administration tools (Google, Yahoo & MSN).
- Possess previous campaign management experience.
- Have experience of Analytics suites (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture), and 3rd party tracking and Bid Management tools (Doubleclick & Atlas).
- Be able to hit the ground running and manage Search campaigns / accounts from Day 1.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.