here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. 40K Full Service Media Agency - LondonPassionate about Search? Here is an extremely exciting opportunity, as a PPC / SEM / Search Manager at a trail-blazing Full Service Media Agency, handling a prominent client.
Search Team Manager (SEM – PPC)
As Search Team Manager, you will:
- Act as the central contact for Search for the accounts teams and your clients.
- Be responsible for strategy initiatives & analysis, quarterly forecasting and quarterly budget management.
- Also be responsible for European strategy development and rollout.
- Plan search programmes to different objective criteria (e.g. brand vs direct strategy) and manage all reporting of campaigns on a weekly/monthly basis (with support of a Search Executive).
- Incorporate testing and innovation in search programmes.
- Be responsible for negotiating deals with media owners.
- Manage a team of search professional based in the UK and provide strategic guidance for other territories.
- Possess about 4 years experience in PPC/ Search within a recognised UK media agency.
- Have a thorough understanding of PPC / Search marketing platforms and related technologies (Google, Yahoo & Microsoft), along with knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and campaign tracking technologies and Bid Management tools (Atlas, Double Click, etc).
- Have experience in Analytics suites (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
- Possess strong presentation, leadership, management, numerical, analytical, literacy, communication, multi-tasking, Microsoft Excel and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to understand the principles of Direct Response Marketing (volume/efficiency) and understand where search engine marketing fits in the larger marketing mix.
- Be a team player, who can to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple levels of management and peers.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.