here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c.£25K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA trailblazing Media Agency is seeking an up and coming digital expert, with solid knowledge of search engine marketing and analytics to join their team in London.
About the Person
As SEM / PPC Analyst, you will:
- Manage all SEM tactics such as campaign architecture, keyword development, ad copy writing, tracking/analytics, QA, testing and optimisation.
- Track and manage budget spending and campaign performance for client roster on a daily basis
- Generate, assemble, and analyse client-facing reports, including traffic, goal, and budget tracking.
- Collaborate with senior team members to foster clear, frequent communication between agency and client regarding search engine marketing campaign strategy, goals, and performance.
- Explore and implement new search engine technologies and products, and provide recommendations on media partners, relevant products and tracking/analytics solutions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all search engine and technology vendor team.
About the Job
- Have about 2-4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing / PPC, coupled with a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong working understanding of the Search Engine Marketing industry including major players and supporting technologies.
- Have extensive knowledge of, or experience with, tracking, bid management and analytics technologies such as Atlas, DART, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture etc.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate processes and tactics to clients and peers.
- Possess a firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics.
- Possess strong communication (verbal and written), presentation, MS Office, time-management, inter-personal, multi-tasking and quantitative analysis skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.