here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k UK Mobile Agency - LondonMobile Media Planning role at highly regarded Mobile agency working with great clients. Learn from some of the best minds in Mobile in very cool office environment. apply now!
Senior Account Manager
Mobile media agency based in central London delving every possible aspect of mobile advertising for a range of impressive, well known clients. They are all about mobile and extremely good at what they do. If you want to learn from the best and expand your knowledge and skills in this medium then it’s a perfect opportunity to do so. Non corporate, inclusive and the kind of environment you will become exposed to disciplines outside of your immediate skill set. Highly successful!
This role is responsible for undertaking Account management as a valuable part of the Planning and buying team. Key Responsibilities:
• Devise campaign strategy documents and plans
• Negotiate supplier rates and overall buying process
• Campaign set up and management
• Lead campaign performance decisions and optimisations based on client and third party tracking data
• Daily point of contact for key clients
• Ensure financial accuracy of all client billings
• Managing the output of Planner/Buyers, Execs, data managers and Assistants
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a mobile or digital agency role. Key Skills:
• Honesty and diplomacy
• Confidence and knowledge in talking about mobile
• Quick thinking
• Imagination and creative thinking
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Good strong mathematical proficiency
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.