here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonA trendsetting Full Service Media Agency is looking for an Affiliate Manager, to handle a range of enviable clients.
As Affiliate manager, you will:
- Take on a key role in managing the Affiliate and Lead Gen campaigns on both the Contacts network and those run via affiliate networks making sure that client expectations are being met on a day to day basis.
- Oversee and manage the workload of the affiliate Exec within the team.
- Resolve straightforward campaign delivery issues or problems; raising any complex issues with account teams.
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability for clients finance including managing budgets etc.
- Be outstanding at building and developing relationships with affiliates and clients.
- Be commercially aware and financially astute (always looking for opportunities to increase income) and be capable of managing a client’s media budget.
- Have experience of being a standalone client handler and being the primary contact on a substantial piece of business, whilst simultaneously juggling a number of other medium size pieces of business.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and an understanding of the differences between Media channels and how each is approached and measured from a planning/buying perspective.
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation, numerical and analytical skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.