here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £55K + Media Agency + Creative Agency - LondonWarning: Exciting job on offer! This is a unique opportunity at a tie-up between a creative agency and a media agency! As Digital Account Director of the media side, you will develop existing and new clients; show vision, and leadership whilst providing direction across all aspects of their digital activity.
Digital Account Director
As, Digital Account Director, you will:
- Take charge of your clients’ strategic plan, deliver client-servicing targets, and oversee trading relationships across all digital clients.
- Assist the client in the development of their objectives, and give strategic input into the planning and execution of the plans to support these objectives.
- Set performance targets with 2 key clients (mobile and finance sector), explain results and options and oversee the key client accounts, through the direct / indirect management of Account Director(s) / and other senior related practitioners in the business.
- Oversee digital display and aggregator activity for all clients, negotiating deals when necessary.
- Foresee and pro-actively resolve digital issues with clients and business.
- Oversee the financial aspects of the department, by controlling the agency’s ‘profit and loss’ split by account, and by ensuring trustworthy financial forecasting.
- Develop and maintain senior client relationships (Marketing Director and above) and oversee the relationship with the media agency partner and the ‘Search’ partner.
- Possess over 6 years digital experience within a UK Media Agency.
- Possess the ability to develop relationships with senior client personnel, stakeholders, media owners etc.
- Be capable of working on new business pitches and possess impressive presentation skills.
- Have a strong business sense, understand profitability issues and help develop new revenue streams.
- Possess excellent, people-management, negotiation, financial and strategic skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.