here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £28K Full Service Media Agency - LondonWould you like to be part of an award-winning media agency? This agency requires a Senior Digital media Planner buyer to be responsible for market-leading clients in the FMCG and online sectors.
Senior Digital Media Planner buyer
- Support the Account Manger in running account teams and developing and implementing cost effective, innovative digital media planning and buying campaigns to meet the client’s objectives.
- Act as a pivotal contact for the client and regularly report campaign results.
- Handle planning and buying responsibility for the client’s campaigns and negotiate rates with key digital media owners for each plan.
- Be responsible for the financial management of the client’s account using the agency’s bookings system.
- Work closely with creative agencies, key media owners and other internal teams to foster innovation.
- Assist in developing innovative and well thought through client digital strategy – that does not solely involve media buys.
- Have a proven record in implementation and management of successful brand and DR based digital media planning and buying campaigns.
- Possess good presentation, communication, client-handling and Excel skills.
- Possess knowledge of other media from a cross-media context and have the desire to work in the broader media landscape.
- Have an excellent knowledge of advanced trafficking and campaign. management practices coupled with in-depth knowledge of relevant planning tools.
- Possess an excellent operating knowledge of a major adserving system.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.