here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £30K Full Service Media Agency - LondonWe require a Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer to work in a prominent full service media agency. This is an enviable opportunity to work with a reputable client with a massive media budget.
Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer
As, Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer you will:
- Manage digital media planning and buying campaign delivery and pro-active optimisation.
- Handle placement based rate negotiation with key media owners for each plan.
- Be responsible for booking, invoicing, regular campaign reporting and financial reconciliations.
- Work closely with a dedicated search team to ensure effective cross media optimisation of campaigns (e.g. brand vs. direct strategy).
- Have experience in implementation of successful DR / Brand digital media planning and buying campaigns, in a recognised UK Media agency.
- Possess knowledge of SEM coupled with knowledge and/or interest within a specific digital arena (social media, of and on-site analytics, in-game, mobile etc.).
- Have knowledge of trafficking and campaign management practices.
- Possess knowledge of relevant planning tools (Comscore, Hitwise, TGI Net etc.) and knowledge of major adserving systems (ideally DART).
- Preferably have experience of Brand oriented campaigns and experience in the telecoms market.
- Ideally feel comfortable speaking to clients at a day-to-day basis.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.