here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £27K Marketing Agency + Full Service Media Agency - LondonLooking for some excitement? Would you like to work for joint venture between a media agency and an “arts and entertainment” marketing agency? They require a Senior Digital Media Planner buyer to handle trendsetting clients in the entertainment sector.
Senior Digital Planner Buyer
As Senior Digital Planner Buyer, you will:
- Support the Account Manger in running account teams and developing and implementing cost effective, innovative digital media planning and buying campaigns to meet the client’s objectives.
- Act as a pivotal contact for the client and regularly report campaign results.
- Handle planning and buying responsibility for the client’s campaigns and negotiate rates with key digital media owners for each plan.
- Be responsible for the financial management of the client’s account using the agency’s bookings system.
- Work closely with creative teams and key media owners to foster innovation.
- Have a proven record in implementation and management of successful brand and DR based digital media planning and buying campaigns.
- Possess good presentation, communication, client-handling and Excel skills.
- Possess knowledge of other media from a cross-media context and have the desire to work in the broader media landscape.
- Have an excellent knowledge of advanced trafficking and campaign management practices coupled with in-depth knowledge of relevant planning tools.
- Possess an excellent operating knowledge of a major adserving system.
- Ideally have some experience working on other Entertainment clients (Music/Film/Games/ Theatrical).
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.