here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £30K Full Service Media Agency - LondonAn award-winning Full Service Media Agency is on the look out for a Senior Search–PPC Planner Buyer to be responsible for the day-to-day management of key Search accounts.
Senior Search–PPC Planner Buyer
About The Job
As Senior Search Planner Buyer, you will:
- Plan Search-PPC programmes according to different objective criteria (e.g. brand vs direct strategy) while incorporating testing, optimisation and innovation in search programmes.
- Account Manage – integrate with account teams; build regular contact with clients; present regular reports, results and updates to clients and advice clients on important issues.
- Work with departmental account managers to understand KPIs of campaigns, whilst integrating with offline media plans and ensuring the client is offered a seamless service.
- Monitor bookings and ensure they are accurate and that budgets are adhered to.
- Assist in managing your team and aid in the appraisal, training and development of your team.
- Have an advanced understanding of all aspects of Search Engine Marketing including PPC search engine ranking systems, PPC optimisation techniques and Search engine administration tools – Google, Yahoo & MSN.
- Possess experience of using 3rd party tracking and Bid Management tools such as Double-click & Atlas.
- Have experience of Analytics suites (Google Analytics, Web trends, Omniture)
- Have a clear understanding of the principles of Direct Response Marketing (volume/efficiency) along with an understanding of how search engine marketing fits into the larger marketing mix.
- Ideally have Advanced Excel & Access skills coupled with fluency in another language.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.