here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£30k Digital Agency - LondonJoin the hottest media agency there is, working on great brands delivering digital media planning and strategy.
Amazing place to work - start having fun again!Ref: 2645
Senior Digital Planner/Buyer
Amazing place to work - start having fun again!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
This role will involve planning all digital media campaigns, whilst delivering creative & accurate media plans.
• Plan all digital media campaigns (mainly display, but candidate will need an understanding of PPC, SEO, Mobile, Programmatic)
• Attend, present and lead client status meetings, briefings, planning meetings.
• Manage the delivery of post campaign analysis documents and other important information
• Deliver excellent client servicing and develop strong working relationships
The candidate will be a motivated and a conscious individual who has 1-2 years experience within digital media.
• Understanding of all digital media (Display, PPC, SEO, Biddable, Social)
• Experience of digital planning tools; comScore & ClickStream (or similar)
• Ideally the candidate will have a background in digital AdOps/Trafficking
• A good level of brand and direct response experience
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.