here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£33k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSenior SEO Exec position for an ambitious search professional to take their next step up and embrace a new challenge. Based at one of the UK's most impressive agencies whom are currently winning a lot of new, big business for fun! APPLY NOW!Ref: 2507
Senior SEO Executive
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role requires a strong all-rounder who can deliver client strategies and execute campaigns across a technical and content driven landscape.
• Developing, and implementing SEO strategies to improve performance in organic search
• Making pragmatic site optimisation recommendations, ensuring their implementation and evaluating the business benefit
• To provide and present SEO recommendations and statistical analysis to clients
• To work with the SEO management team to maintain and develop our market leading offering
The candidate will have experience in delivering successful SEO campaigns across a range of sectors. You will need to have a strong understanding of technical SEO as well as how SEO integrates with other marketing channels.
• Strong technical, content and link building knowledge
• A proven track record of delivering excellent results through organic search
• A good understanding of how HTML, CSS and server side languages work
• Experience of using industry tools such as Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, Link Research Tools etc
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.