here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£32K - £35K Full Service Media Agency - LondonThe digital division of a leading Media Group requires a Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, to assist in delivering SEO work for all the agencies that are part of the Group.
About the Person
As SEO Manager, you will
- Deliver client SEO solutions and work together with other parts of the digital division and the agency teams
- Extract appropriate data for analysis and reporting and write end of month progress reports for the each campaign.
- Make recommendations to clients regarding on-page optimisation, or implement on page optimization directly when appropriate and build links for clients in the most effective, appropriate and ethical ways.
- Assist with training and support to the agency search teams.
- Collaborate with the Search Technology team to maintain search technology best practices, build out SEO tools and systems, and to produce scalable processes that allow for delivery of full search services.
- Provide recommendations for the best tools to use for each SEO activity.
- Have approximately 3 years of experience in Search Engine Optimisation, ideally within a recognized UK agency.
- Possess in-depth technical knowledge of all aspects of SEO including keyword research, competitor analysis, site audits & optimization and all off-site promotion
- Have knowledge of website management tools, CMS systems and spider based technologies
- Posses knowledge of Site Analytics solutions such as Google Analytics and WebTrends
- Have excellent knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS, W3C, RSS, XML, PHP, SQL, IIS, Apache/mod rewrite and DNS
- Possess strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.