here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£36k Full Service Media Agency - LondonSEO Manager role at the most exciting full service media agency in UK. Client facing and beautifully integrated working very closely with other channels to drive cross-channel learning's and performance.
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
The role involves managing, developing and delivering market-leading solutions for a range of blue chip clients across sectors including Travel, Finance, Communication and Education.
• Leading, developing, and implementing SEO strategies to improve performance in organic search
• Making pragmatic site optimisation recommendations, ensuring their implementation and evaluating the business benefit
• Work alongside our Content Distribution and Editorial teams
• To ensure we are meeting and exceeding client expectations
• To provide and present SEO recommendations and statistical analysis to clients
• To support the new business process as required
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing successful SEO campaigns across a range of sectors. They will need to have a strong understanding of both technical and content driven off-page SEO as well as how SEO integrates with other marketing channels.
• Strong technical, content and link building knowledge
• A proven track record of delivering excellent results through organic search
• A good understanding of how HTML, CSS and server side languages work
• Experience of using industry tools such as Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, Link Research Tools etc
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.