here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£45k UK Media Agency - LondonSenior social media role focused on paid advertising and social media technology. Amazing opportunity to learn from the GENIUS you will report into!
Social Trading Director
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role involves overseeing the Social trading team and driving strategic paid social recommendations. Key Responsibilities:
• Hold responsibility for all client Paid Social Activation
• Drive integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas
• Manage your team to deliver on accounts effectively on a day to day basis
• Help to support the Client Directors and Activation Directors across all teams
• Monitor day to day aspects of junior employees’ work to ensure high quality output and manage the group’s workload
• Maintain an expert level understanding of social ad specs, new/beta features, and best practices for executing complex social ad campaigns
The ideal candidate will have 43+ years experience in digital advertising and social media, working directly with clients across digital media channels. Key Skills:
• Excellent understanding of social media, social platforms, and related APIs and ad products
• Demonstrable history of managing multiple stakeholders and inputs
• Trading experience in a PMD/SMPD is preferable
• Well- developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
• Effective written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.