here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k UK Media Agency - LondonSerious about furthering your career in PAID SOCIAL MEDIA, and want to learn from the best? Here's your BIG OPPORTUNITY! Integrated agency with stunning offices. Apply now!
Social Engagement Manager
Top class media agency – fully integrated offering all possible media planning and buying services to a wide range of advertisers
Interesting and diverse client list representing all major advertiser categories.
They cover both UK and International media planning and are part of a global network
This role involves working with the team to successfully execute and optimize paid social campaigns. Key Responsibilities:
• Hold responsibility for a set of paid social campaigns
• Establish and develop best practices for campaign management
• Initiate integrated process and thinking across client teams, strategy and product areas
• Train and manage junior traders to deliver on accounts effectively on a day to day basis
• Maintain a high-level understanding of social ad specs, new/beta features, and best practices for executing complex social ad campaigns
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in digital advertising and social media, working directly with clients across digital media channels. Key Skills:
• Excellent understanding of social media, social platforms, and related APIs and ad products
• Demonstrable history of managing multiple stakeholders and inputs
• Trading experience in a PMD/SMPD is preferable
• Well- developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
• Effective written communication, presentation, influence and negotiation skills
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.