here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Creative Agency – LondonSocial media manager focused on content delivery and community management, for a dynamic creative/content marketing agency. Working on diverse, cool, challenger brands. Amazing opportunity!Ref: 2548
New established and highly regarded creative agency with advertising and production under one roof. The agency was set up in 2013 by the former Managing Director of Grey London and the former Creative Director of the interactive production company Holster Studios in recognition of the growing need for Clients to be able to produce high volume, yet highly creative, content, cost effectively.
Latest work includes cinema ads, mini documentaries, short form dramas, sponsorship idents, and Youtube pre-rolls for brands like Toshiba, Virgin Atlantic, Crystal Ski, Dr Martens and Moo.com
The role will involve managing a community of co-designers for insights research and design input. It will also involve managing engagement marketing to prime a large base and seed credibility-driving backstories for launch.
• Curation of relevant content to reach the audience most likely engage
• Writing editorial content
• Monitoring, listening and responding to users and conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
• Development and expansion of the community outreach efforts
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in setting up, building and hands on running of communities is a prerequisite, but passion, energy and
Inquisitiveness are equally important qualities.
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
• Experience in content strategy, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
• Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.