here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k Client Side - LondonTop class CLIENT SIDE Social Media Manager opportunity. Based at a fantastic company who are a household name, they have a great working environment, trendy offices and close team. APPLY NOW!Ref: 2598
Social Media Manager
Highly progressive advertiser within a completive sector where they hold the overall number 2 spot, and are vying for number 1 spot on many levels.
Remarkably cool office environment, inclusive team spirit throughout and with a real sense of camaraderie and inclusiveness across all aspects of their business.
Their 1st ever employee is still with them – which is a remarkable achievement and testament to the fact that its a great place to work and affords employees unparalleled career development opportunities at al levels.
Amazing offices in the heart of London, dress down policy, great company benefits and a true belief in the power of getting everyone together on a regular basis both on site and off.
If you want to join a vibrant, forward thinking, entrepreneurial marketing team of a UK brand which is a household name…here’s your chance!
• Work closely with colleagues in PR and Marketing, as well as other business teams, to effectively support and promote business initiatives via social specific campaigns and programs
• Help to develop clear strategies for both B2C and B2B channels
• Line manage the Social Media Executive, working closely together on all content planning, publishing, reporting and career development
• Proactively analyse, review, and report on effectiveness against key performance indicators
• Identify ways to strengthen relationships with relevant external social media influencers, leading the way with development of an advocacy program
• An in-depth knowledge, understanding of and passion for social media, you will know everything there is to know about emerging trends, the latest platforms and be brimming with fresh, new ideas
• You will have at least 3 years of experience working in a Social Media specific role under your belt, ideally coming from a retail or agency background, with a strong knowledge of running social marketing campaigns.
• Inquisitive and questioning, you like to know what everyone in the business does and appreciate the role this plays in the Company’s overall success. You are not afraid to ask questions and are thinking about how processes or output could be improved
• Experience with Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, Google Analytics or similar social and analytics tools
• A good handle on numbers and you’re not afraid of Excel
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.