here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£27k Client Side - LondonAMAZING opportunity for a talented Social person to make their mark in a NOT-FOR-PROFIT organisation. If you have 2 years experience, a passionate person who's interested in working for a government funded youth brand, this is your chance!Ref: 2619
Social Media Manager
Mid sized not-for profit company fast becoming a well established youth culture brand in its own right.
All about sports, music, fashion, social media and of course young people on the cusp of adulthood.
Their remit is to engage young people in activities and events which broaden their outlook on life and prepare them for the transition into adult life. Exposing them to situations which develop life skills such as communication, leadership, team work and confidence.
The marketing team are all massively on-brand and enthusiastic about the great outdoors, sports and music. They are looking to seriously invest in their digital team as they are at the cutting edge of communications with their core target market.
Social media is the lifeblood of this company now. Great time to get on board if you are keen on a career involving Social Media.
The Social Media Manager will play a key role within the digital and social team within an integrated in-house marketing, and communications team structure.
• Actively manage social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, SoundCloud
• Create the content calendar each month, recommending social campaigns ensuring content and assets meet different audiences of the company – Young People, Parents, Teachers, Stakeholders
• Manage all biddable and social advertising for the company with media buying agencies ensuring the planning and delivery of creative assets, copy through auditing and reporting of previous campaigns
• Monitor trends with social media tools implementing into engagement frameworks, reports, content/conversation calendars and campaigns with support from Coordinator
• Support Influencer PR Manager on social amplification across social messaging, content, campaigns
The ideal candidate will be passionate about social media with a Creative flair.
• Confident at presenting and being in the limelight
• Self starter with a proactive attitude
• Excellent communications and writing skills
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.