here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
c. £100K Full Service Media Agency - LondonKeen on capitalising your experience within the Media (planning and buying) industry. Here’s a lucrative opportunity as the Strategy Director of one of the leading Media agencies in UK.
As Strategy Director, you will:
- Ensure 360-degree delivery of best in class insight and strategy usage across your client base.
- Maintain senior client relationships, acting as a confidant for worries, business issues and big picture thinking.
- Work in tandem with relevant BDs to ensure we are delivering best in class client service throughout the relationship – from strategic thinking to implementation to post campaign review and results.
- Be the glue that holds clients, client account teams and product teams together and maximises their effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities for product cross-sell, working with product and account teams to develop robust proposal grounded in clients’ business challenges and lead strategic development on new business.
- Work with Heads of Trading early on in planning process to identify opportunities for clients to maximise efficiency and impact.
- Mentor direct reports and play an active and supportive role in developing and motivating them.
- Possess 12+ years experience in the media (planning and buying) industry with at least 8 of these being in a strategic capacity, handling substantial piece of business, whilst simultaneously juggling a number of other medium size pieces of business.
- Have strong understanding of consumer led strategic planning and all potential communications channels, from traditional media to digital channels, including emergent channels such as mobile and social.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with the ability to sell in both creative and media strategies to senior marketing clients
- Be highly competent and fully diverse in using various research tools and integrated marketing communication strategies.
- Be a strong team player with excellent management (both up and down), commercial and financial skills.
- Posses experience of working on clients across a wide variety of industries, eg finance, drinks, entertainment, automotive, etc.
- Be able to quickly understand clients’ key business challenges and, using deep consumer understanding, develop communications strategies to meet and exceed them.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.