here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The role of Account Executive Includes partnership with the Global Account Director, you’ll ensure that we’re sharing knowledge around the world around campaign activities, you will be working with our finance team to ensure that we’re tracking global activities in the right way.
• Develop a working knowledge of all forms of digital/traditional media and media planning.
• Build relationships with key global media owners and publishers.
• Coordinate and distribute regular status reports.
• Help in preparing client performance review presentations.
The ideal candidate will have a personal passion for digital media, and be able to contribute innovative marketing ideas.
• Be comfortable working with media spend and media financial data
• Be able to understand individual client needs so you can help them be successful in their roles.
• Be able to manage up where necessary.
• The ability to contribute your own idea and opinions, have a voice in meetings.
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.