here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - LondonInsights role based at one of the UK's biggest media agencies. This company have a fantastic reputations globally and service some of the world's biggest brands.Ref: 2841
Global Insights & Analytics Manager
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
The agency is looking to recruit an Account Manager to be part of the team, for a one year maternity period. The role entails supporting the Strategic Planners, the Global Account Directors, develop data-driven analysis, insights and provide a first class service to the brands in their portfolio.
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day outputs of the team
• Manage the workload, timelines, anticipate and set priorities
• Support the Strategic Planners and Account Directors to produce situation analysis and relevant insights, from a market, category, brand and consumer perspectives
• Use media tools, desktop research and coordinate with local Havas teams in order to source data and information
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 – 4 years experience in a media agency preferably in an international capacity
• A thorough understanding of the whole media planning and strategic process and the role of media in the context of marketing strategy
• Experienced in terms of client contact and should be able to operate at ease in developing and managing client relationships
• Experience of preparing and delivering senior level presentations to clients and internally
• Excellent analysis, reasoning and interpretation ability
• Ability to work independently as well as under direction
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.