here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£50k London - Full Service Media AgencyDATA ANALYST role for a pivotal person to join an amazing agency! Taking customer insight and media results to the next level. If you are ambitious, read more about this job now!
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
The Data Analyst will join a team of wonderfully diverse and self motivated individuals working across various clients on new business and various other parts of the agency.
• Collaborate with campaign teams to provide regular insights and recommendations and also evaluate campaign performance and testing results
• Be responsible for leading day to day analytical requirements
• Train, develop and support the more junior members of the team.
• Taking ownership of analytics output for assigned accounts/campaigns
The ideal candidate will be a passionate individual who is ready to hit the ground running and thrives to do the best they can within their job
• Passionate, curious and ambitious individual
• Basic knowledge in statistics – descriptive statistics, regression, probability, sampling, hypothesis testing
• Ability to drive and support own ideas
• Analytical approach with strong attention to detail and time management skills
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.