here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£40k London - Media AgencyAre you a data expert who wants to be part of the UK's most loved agency? Perfect opportunity to be heavily involved with strategy, client solutions & data . APPLY NOW!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Data Scientist will become apart of highly regarded media agency working on one their biggest clients.
• Provide analytics insight that helps demonstrate media ROI through measurement, evaluation & optimisation modelling.
• Use data creatively to identify trends and develop insights
• Provide creative solutions, being able to spot new opportunities within 1st and 3rd party data sets to create custom analysis for clients.
• Contribute to work across the analytics team, from attribution and propensity modelling, to forecasting and full econometrics
• Be a good communicator, sharing ideas and information within the team, across the wider agency, and with clients.
The ideal candidate will fit in well with the vibrant and thriving culture of the agency and be a positive and self-confident individual
• 2-3 years experience in a data analytics role
• Great at building relationships both internally and externally
• Passionate, friendly and imaginative
• Someone who can look beyond the obvious models of response and provide a fresh way to interpret data
• Be able to drive own initiative and successfully back up ideas
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.