here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k London Media AgencySenior data role based at a creative full-service media agency. If you're looking for a refreshing environment where you will be truly valued and given freedom to produce amazing work on some terrific brands, get in touch!Ref: 3137
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
As a Data Lead you will be responsible for all architectural decisions with regards to the agency’s data backbone systems.
• Taking ownership of agency’s data backbone systems for reporting and leading the data onboarding for new clients
• Defining the data analytics technology road map to enable more sophisticated data science projects
• Being a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams when it comes to data engineering
• Training, developing and supporting the more junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate, ambitious and curious individual who is willing to roll their sleeves up!
• Extensive data knowledge and experience
• Ability to work in a team but also a self-starter
• Strong numeracy, attention to detail and time management
• Natural ability to lead a team and drive agency success
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.