here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£70k London - Full Service Media AgencyHighly topical role as LEAD DATA DIRECTOR in top class, full service agency. Data is their life-blood and this role takes it to a strategic level. VERY INTERESTING! Apply now!
Lead Data Director
Extremely well regarded agency that is on the up and always featured in the trade press. Connected to a small group of like minded agencies but retains that “independent” feel. They mainly work with up and coming brands that are disrupting the status quo and looking for faster, more nimble and creative strategies.
he Lead data engineer will be responsible for the decision making in regards to the agency’s data backbone systems. This role will also involve working across the agency’s clients on new business and contributing to other parts of the agency.
• Being a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams when it comes to data engineering
• Taking ownership of agency’s data backbone systems for reporting and leading the data onboarding for new clients
• Mentoring team members within the data and analytics team
• Defining the data analytics road map to enable more refined data science projects
The likely candidate will need to be ready to hit the ground running, and looking to now do the best work of their career.
• Passionate about all things data – extensive data system development experience
• Have a passionate, ambitious and curious mindset
• Ability to work in a team but also as a self- starter
• Willing to go that extra mile to ensure every piece of work is done to an amazing standard
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.