here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Planner Buyer – Retail & Sport!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London
The digital planner buyer will be filling an important role, working across some cracking clients!
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
• Day to day client contact, responsible and trusted with routine tasks and ad hoc inquiries relating to the managed campaigns
• Support the team in passing on all market intelligence and media insight to clients
• Take part in face to face client meetings and presentations
The ideal candidate is looking to work within a closely-knit team and to deepen their experience in planning and implementing innovative media campaigns
• Good understanding of the UK publisher landscape as well as systems and processes used to successfully implement and deliver a display campaign
• Curiosity to find new relevant opportunities with new and existing partners to drive innovation in the display landscape
• Good knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement
• Able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives
• Highly regarded by media owners, clients and colleagues
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.