here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - LondonPlanning Manager opportunity at the UK's best independent media agency. Take charge of a range of sexy clients and have fun while doing so!Ref: 2794
Account Manager & Digital Strategy Lead
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role will work across the agency’s award winning Entertainment team and key clients. Your role will be central to making sure the clients love working with the agency!
- Using previous Comms to co-ordinate with e-commerce and product teams internally to deliver best in class plans & results for the client as a whole
- With the aid of various planning tools, client data and past campaign learnings, generation of media plans and strategy predominantly in digital
- Conducting and presentation of post campaign analysis of media campaigns, including learnings to drive insights, recommendations and optimisations for current and future campaigns
- Ensuring that all campaign deadlines are hit across all media and campaign expectations are met, whilst actively facilitating the briefing process and generating plans and strategy across all other channels with a digital focus
The successful candidate will get excited by the solution, have ideas and are passionate about the ability of communications to make a real difference to businesses.
• You will be a strong communicator who is highly presentable, capable of explaining concepts, technology and trends to clients with varying levels of experience
• You will live and breathe media and be an innovative forward-facer always looking to discover and test the best new developments that are right for your client
• A great presenter and voice of the agency, as well as for their clients
• To be highly regarded by senior media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed close relationships with them
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.