here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The Account Manager will lead key accounts within the team and be responsible for a team of 1 – 3 people, delivering results for all your clients.
• Be the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to taking and answering more complex full media briefs
• Brief and manage internal teams to deliver on client requirements across the whole business
• Forever evolve media plans, showcasing intelligent planning in line with new media opportunities
• Manage relationships with senior media owners, making sure all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard and to all audit parameters
The ideal person for this position with have at least 3 – 5 years planning and buying experience gained in an agency environment
• Experience in team management and fully integrated comms planning across all channels
• Have a background of strategic planning across all channels
• Have a current knowledge of press, radio, outdoor, cinema rates and buying pools
• Ideally the candidate will have a broad understanding of campaign evaluation
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.