here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£38k Full Service Media Agency - LondonPerfect career move for an established AV professional to step up and take on more responsibility. Based at a progressive full service international media agency, working on a selection of fantastic brands!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The AV Manager will be working on a prestigious account, and will be responsible for leading the AV Investment team on the account.
• Using initiative to lead and manage the account buying and planning across the team across all clients within the team
• Manage the campaign delivery, optimisation and planning of the schedule ensuring a continual dialogue with the client and AD on the account
• Monitoring of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high quality output
• Liaising with Strategic planners over strategy and implementation
The AV Manager will be comfortable splitting their focus between day-to-day media planning and buying, and ensuring the smooth and effective running of their client’s business needs.
• To have an understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the TV landscape
• Ensuring negotiated terms are implemented and to own the auditing process
• The AV Manager needs to be able to build senior relationships and become highly regarded by senior media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed relationships with them
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.