here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
£35k Full Service Media Agency - LondonClient management role based at a fantastic independent media agency.
Client Account Manager
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
The role will involve managing the best media solution for our clients, from channel planning through to execution & evaluation.
• Be the first point of call for clients, from dealing with day-to-day requests to taking and answering more complex full media briefs
• Manage relationships with media owners, making sure all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard
• Brief and manage internal teams to deliver on briefed requirements
• Forever evolve media plans, showcasing intelligent planning
The candidate will have planning and buying experience gained in an agency environment.
• Have a background of strategic planning and deeper understanding of solving bigger business challenges.
• Have a current knowledge of press, radio, outdoor, cinema rates and buying pools.
• Advanced experience with key planning tools such as Touchpoints, Comscore, Race etc.)
• Experience with qualitative and quantitative campaign management tools such as Symosos , Google Analytics, Ad Dynamics and Brand Index
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.