here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Account Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The company are looking for a Display specialist to take on a the agency’s most recent client win!
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally
• Day to day managing of a team and group of clients in an approachable and supportive manner, ensuring best in class work is delivered consistently through inspirational leadership
• Key point of day to day responsibility and trusted contact for any client communication
• Work collaboratively with other managers and your directors across all disciplines and departments within the company to ensure the best service and work is delivered to all
The ideal candidate will want to work closely with the senior management team to lead innovative Display planning and best practice within the agency.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape
• A strong communicator who is a great presenter and voice of the agency, as well as for their clients
• To be highly regarded by senior media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed close relationships with them
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.