here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Account Manager
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity. Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance. They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda. Really cool offices in central London.
The role requires someone with a strong digital understanding and broad media planning experience to take on the day to day account management lead for their clients.
• Day to day contact with clients responsible and trusted with routine tasks and point of contact
• Face to face client meetings and presentations building strong client relationships.
• Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
• Using a mixture of display, mobile, social and VOD to run brand focused campaigns to increase awareness.
The ideal candidate will have digital experience (agency side preferred) , as well as having a strong understanding of all media markets.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy.
• Provide support and training for junior team members.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the digital landscape
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.