here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Account Manager – Retail & Sports!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
You will take on the day to day account management lead for two cracking clients!
• Comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments
• Able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately
The successful candidate will be confident working autonomously and be able to sell ideas and recommendations to clients with good story-telling and client leadership skills.
• You will have a proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape
• A strong understanding of all media markets
• Able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work
• Strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement
• Be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.