here you can find the latest jobs
Digital Media Jobs
Digital Planner Buyer
They are a revered digital media agency deliver genuinely cutting edge solutions to their diverse client base, and they win awards for fun.
To say they are ahead of the game is an understatement as the way in which they work with their clients is only possible with a deep understanding of their business and significant trust between agency and advertiser.
The level of service and results is excellent as a direct result of this and the positive attitude of the people who work there.
The Media Planner Buyer will be supporting the Media Account Director in client account management and devising media recommendations for a range of clients across different verticals, different budget levels and different digital ‘attitudes’.
• Taking the day to day lead for development clients within the media team, and working with the Media Account Director and Business directors to grow these client spends
• To challenge clients and briefs to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships and that a first class media output is delivered at all times
• Compiling of campaign reviews, recommendations, ideas however sensible or daft for future client activities
• To build an understanding of the other disciplines within the agency to enhance your media planning and buying
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate media planning and buying best practices for all client campaigns.
• To demonstrate faultless attention to detail – delivering on time to a first class standard
• To have a good knowledge of specific clients and their objectives – starting to take responsibility for clients with bigger budgets
dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell…. we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.